free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

You da man BUBBIE, YOU and dolt's generosity will get Skizman on the road in no time.
Kudos to you both.:)
Have to learn how to post on the new Forum...
I posted all this on another forum that dolt is on Also...

My bike is Blue (see Avatar) and the fender is Not badly damaged... I had a lady back into my front and pushed the fender Down to the tire... Long story Short... ALL left and report done, I needed to ride it home.. No Problem. I lifted it up with one Pull... It looked like it did before but the light was damaged... I have all in a Box, both chrome side emblems what ever is there is yours... I need to Re pack properly you pay shipping cost and it is yours and will get it shipped out after we make arrangements for UPS... I Know I can sell the fender BUT You Need it more than the guy with lots of Money. SMILE

Just KNOW you will mend just fine...

You can PM me the information I need to ship n how you want to pay shipping.

signed....BUBBIE
Hey Bubbie....thank you! You guys are allright!!!! Dolt said he would cover shipping and then I will reimburse him for all. That sure makes things easier.
Thank you again!!!!!!!
Ski

Hey Bubbie....thank you! You guys are allright!!!! Dolt said he would cover shipping and then I will reimburse him for all. That sure makes things easier.
Thank you again!!!!!!!
Ski

Skiz,
I will cover ship cost on parts that are sourced from non members, like the fuel gauge, and you can reimburse me. You and Bubbie can work out shipping details on the fender; no need for me to get in the middle.

The front forks and triple tree is the long pole in the tent.

Have to learn how to post on the new Forum...
I posted all this on another forum that dolt is on Also...

My bike is Blue (see Avatar) and the fender is Not badly damaged... I had a lady back into my front and pushed the fender Down to the tire... Long story Short... ALL left and report done, I needed to ride it home.. No Problem. I lifted it up with one Pull... It looked like it did before but the light was damaged... I have all in a Box, both chrome side emblems what ever is there is yours... I need to Re pack properly you pay shipping cost and it is yours and will get it shipped out after we make arrangements for UPS... I Know I can sell the fender BUT You Need it more than the guy with lots of Money. SMILE

Just KNOW you will mend just fine...

You can PM me the information I need to ship n how you want to pay shipping.

signed....BUBBIE
Hey Bubbie....ok...so I will pay you for the shipping of the fender. Can we do this through paypal.....or I can send you a check as soon as you ship the fender? Whichever way you choose....it will be done within the first 24hrs. No fooling around on my end.
Thank you!!!!

Oh man...you're making it too easy. Sure...it all sounds great to me. If I was a dame....I'd be crying right now. It all sounds just great!
Got the message from Bubbie about the fender. Good deal. There is no rush for any parts. I can barely walk and can't squat down so it will be awhile before I can really start working on it, plus the big factor is finding the forks and triple trees somewhere before I can bolt on the other stuff.
I'm on standby. Let me know.
Thank you so very much!

I will take some time then... What time line would you like it sent UPS.... No Problem IT IS YOURS no matter but your time frame is Important TOO... I use the fender in Box as a work top holding some cleaning rags n Light stuff... I Will miss the box... LOL lol lol lol ...
Just give me aTime Frame to send : I like the "No Hurry" as I have my bike torn down, nuts n bolts on the Box and Bike locking it in... I need to Update Packaging "In and Outside" before I ship UPS to you... the nearest UPS is 45 miles away... No Problem with that but Latter IS better for me too... Name a Date.....

Lonnie/BUBBIE

Oh man.....I feel guilty taking your "work top box"....I know how those things can get personal. I can send you a box to send the fender in if you want? lol lol. Anytime this month whenever you find time. How about the post office? The cheapest way is fine with me. Let me know.
Thank you!!!!!!!
Ski

Ski,
I have been thinking about the front suspension and any expectation of the donation of a complete setup is unrealistic. I believe you will need to accept donations of miscellaneous parts and rebuild the suspension from those parts and possibly purchase (Ebay comes to mind) any parts that are not sourced via a donation. I have a couple of guys from other forums that are donating parts like the top triple tree bracket and the lower fork sliders. I also have the cartridge for the left fork and both springs that I can throw in my box. Two other guys have offered the front floor board pans and the headlight door.So, if you are amenable to that approach, I will have those guys ship the parts to you, I will cover the ship cost and you can reimburse as previously discussed.

You are just going to have to take these miscellaneous donations and do the best you can with what you can get.;)

Hey Dolt...you are exactly right. It's just that someone had forks and triple trees but I've lost contact with them. Constsuper2004 is sending me 2 cowbells...2 lower forks and two front foot boards but rt one he said is really scraped up. You really are very kind with this situation and very helpful. Any part that any other people send me I will let you know so you make the decision what to send or what not to send through you and the other guys.
Thanks a million!!!!!!!
Ski

Please keep me posted on any other donations. I will call off the guy that wanted to donate the lower fork sliders unless you want to pay shipping to have spares?

No....I'll pass on spares unless the sliders I get have a problem. You know some pretty good guys!
Thank you sir!!!!!

No....I'll pass on spares unless the sliders I get have a problem. You know some pretty good guys!
Thank you sir!!!!!

Fuel gauge and footboards are headed your way. I have offered to pay shipping but seems the donating parties may not require reimbursement. If they do, I will add that to the cost to ship the stuff I have.

EDIT: Looks like a headlight and trim ring are coming as well.;)

Last edited:
Back