free website stats program Dog ate my seat!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Dog ate my seat!!!

D.Bradfield

Boy was I upset when my 3 year old lab got in my shop and decided to chew up a few things. I had my seat off and he thought it was cool to chew on it, so now I am forced to buy a seat.

What I need to know from all you guys that have replaced yours is which one in the best. I ride alone most of the time but every once in a while the wife will ride. Stock seat was comfortable to me so I am undecided. If someone has a used seat PM me about what you may have.

He also chewed up the seat on my sons 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250, so I am in the market for that seat also.

Sorry to hear about your dog's appetite for m/c seats. I swapped my Sporty seat for a Mustang & was very pleased. Seems to be a highly recommended brand by quite a few riders.

Sounds like a school day excuse...(J/KG) I bet the dog won't cop to it. Deucedog has the right idea...I recall even Smitty901 has brought them up so they are endorsed by some of the best who are in the know. :D

I put a Mustang Vintage Wide Solo on my FatBoy. Have the bib on fender, but you can quick change to rear seat easy.
wilks3

Wow, what a bummer! Maybe he was trying to tell you he wanted to go for a ride..just kidding, hope you get it fixed soon.

I have a new 2011 stock heritage seat in the garage never even ridden on, had it replaced with a reach seat while bike was being un-crated make me a reasonable offer + shipping and it is yours? If not it goes on craigslist next week.

Back