free website stats program Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike.

I just can not believe allllllllll the folks here saying their wives DO fall sleep on the back!!! My goodness that's scary! My wife nods off allllll the time elsewhere, I hope shes not back there sleeping. Man that's wild. What does keep the ladies on the bike? My goodness! Now I'm gonna have a talk with her - you know what - she does - everynowandthen - hit her helmet on the back of mine -- hummmmmmm I wonder!!

Bill

oh man...that's some funny stuff being posted up here! I usually ride solo, and would have never thought in a 100years that I could start doing the head-bob while on a bike, but depending on what I eat sometimes, I've actually felt like I was going to fall asleep, right there, right now. Never quite laid it out like the gal in the pic, thankfully...but man, that's funny.

And what's the hand-signal the guy's giving you Redfish? Waving you by so you can pass?

Just a thought, but maybe they should make a shoulder harness/seat belt/ car seat type thing so the little woman can take a nap back there without having to worry about falling off (and maybe taking you with her). I guess the drawback would be if you do happen to get into a wreck, she's stuck. But she'll be asleep, so maybe she won't even notice :D This thread is funny though. I didn't think it possible to fall asleep on a bike.

oh man...that's some funny stuff being posted up here! I usually ride solo, and would have never thought in a 100years that I could start doing the head-bob while on a bike, but depending on what I eat sometimes, I've actually felt like I was going to fall asleep, right there, right now. Never quite laid it out like the gal in the pic, thankfully...but man, that's funny.

And what's the hand-signal the guy's giving you Redfish? Waving you by so you can pass?

No. He is singing and conducting the band, she has earplugs in because of his singing.:D

Back