free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

My 1987 Softail Heritage was "Big Red" because it was big and red.

My 1994 XLH 883 (w/1200 kit) is "Ol' Blue" because it's blue. When it's not running, it's "Ol' Blew..."

My 2008 XLH 1200 is "Unit 13" because it's a 105th anniversary edition and they come numbered "Unit X of however many units" and it really is Unit 13.

Moe.

Every ride I've owned has had a name but I guess thats up to the individual.Ride safe and remember our boys in harms way.

My Heritage is named Izzy.

Shortly after I got her in March we had a cold spell. I was using the time to clean out, paint, and organize my shed so I could store the bike in there. As I would walk past her parked in the carport on my way to/from the shed, I could hear her asking "Is he going to ride me today, or not?" And Izzy (Is he?) just seamed to stick.

My 1987 Softail Heritage was "Big Red" because it was big and red.

My 1994 XLH 883 (w/1200 kit) is "Ol' Blue" because it's blue. When it's not running, it's "Ol' Blew..."

My 2008 XLH 1200 is "Unit 13" because it's a 105th anniversary edition and they come numbered "Unit X of however many units" and it really is Unit 13.

Moe.
Do you still have the Heritage?? I am just woundering why you went from a Heritage softail to a 883??

Name(s) may vary, depending on how much work it is to start bike.

She's actually been fairly cooperative, lately.

Indian,closeup.jpg
Sweet ride, what year is your Indian?...yeah I bet Smitty would take a ride with you!
Do you have a pix of your 1931 Harley VL? :newsmile048:

Oh, got distracted, mine is jus' my Bronze Beauty...:D

Last edited:
"The Mistress" - named by my wife as well.
I'm either away for the weekend with The Mistress, or in the garage with The Mistress.

His name is FATBOB and he's been to sleep now for about 5 weeks because FATBOB does not like salt and snow and ice and cold. My dog's name is Harley. He's up and ready to go. FATBOB will hibernate another 3 months and Harley's got to go out.

Only when I bust a knuckle working on it, then I have all sorts of names for it. :bigsmiley30:

Krusr

Back