free website stats program Does your bike fit you? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike fit you?

i'm not a big guy per say but i had the same sporty that you do and i'm 6ft tall and i thought i was uncomfortable. i've since got a cross bones

At 6'7" I make any bike look like a toy.

So Apyle, you're almost a foot taller than me and like I said - it's all relative. My Sporty fits me very well but I reckon a guy your size could probably throw your leg over an SUV and ride it off :D. I take your point that 6'7" is a lot of human to fit on a scoot. What made you choose a Lowrider? Does it give extra leg room when you're riding>

Needless to say my bike really doesn't fit me it is adjusted as far as it goes. But it is paid for so I will live.

So Apyle, you're almost a foot taller than me and like I said - it's all relative. My Sporty fits me very well but I reckon a guy your size could probably throw your leg over an SUV and ride it off :D. I take your point that 6'7" is a lot of human to fit on a scoot. What made you choose a Lowrider? Does it give extra leg room when you're riding>
It was given to me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back