free website stats program Does this sound reasonable | Harley Davidson Forums

Does this sound reasonable

Autonoz

After a lot of reading and a lot shopping around I have decided to purchase,
Vance and Hines Basic slip ons
Vance and Hines Fuel Pak
And Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake
Does this sound like a reasonable set up for a 2008 electra Glide Classic? All stock

Sounds good but I would go with the TFI instead of the fuel pack. They all net about the same increase but the TFI is easier to set up and install.

Sounds good but I would go with the TFI instead of the fuel pack. They all net about the same increase but the TFI is easier to set up and install.

This was my second choice and the only reason I was going with the Fuel Pak is because the pipes are Vance and Hines. If you feel the TFI is easier and somewhat better I will take your word for it and get one.

After a lot of reading and a lot shopping around I have decided to purchase,
Vance and Hines Basic slip ons
Vance and Hines Fuel Pak
And Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake
Does this sound like a reasonable set up for a 2008 electra Glide Classic? All stock

got the V&H slash cut slips,fuel-pak and the A N big sucker on my 07 Ultra and so far no complaints.

This was my second choice and the only reason I was going with the Fuel Pak is because the pipes are Vance and Hines. If you feel the TFI is easier and somewhat better I will take your word for it and get one.

Autonoz, welcome to the HDTimeline forum...regarding the TFI, if you work with them directly and mention HDTimeline you will get a discount price as well.

http://www.techlusion.com/

Back