free website stats program Does anyone store their bike in house | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does anyone store their bike in house

Think I'll just leave my bike in the heated garage. It's better off than my truck thats out in the cold. Nothing like cleaning/waxing the bike with football games and bar right there..........:D :D :s

IMG_0302.jpg

had a extra living room so i built a lundry room to get my man cave

Years ago when I use to sauce it up from time to time.......I stored my bike in the living room.......then one night after a few too many I got on it....started it and rev'd the engine to steppenwolf "born to wild".......my hand slipped off the clutch (don't know why I had it in gear)....and I put a nice hole in my sheet rock.........I started storing the bike in the shed out back from that night on......this is a true story......I'm sad to admit....since then I've learned that me and alcohol don't mix very well......

Reminds me of an old Cheech and Chong movie. Do you guys remeber that bit where Chong had his bike in the house?

This brings back memories!
When I lived in the North country the bike (s) were inside the house or basement more winters than not. It's a great time to bond with your machine. If you can walk through the door, every piece of the bike will fit. Of course if you are fortunate to have a garage that is or can be heated, that is better. All tools are readily available and you can start it when you want. Starting a bike in the house did cross a threshold, but didn't stop the habit.

Back