free website stats program does anyone know what this may be? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

does anyone know what this may be?

As there is no thread perhaps a split or r pin goes through the hole looks a wee bit like the pin that holds the rear brake leaver on to the arm on my sportster although it would perhaps be a wee bit longer

Brian

As there is no thread perhaps a split or r pin goes through the hole looks a wee bit like the pin that holds the rear brake leaver on to the arm on my sportster although it would perhaps be a wee bit longer

Brian

That would be a clevis pin Brian:s

Thanks Jack that would be a good name for it i sometimes have a wee bit of difficulty remembering the name for everything in 3 different languages :s

Brian

And I Have TROUBLE using just ONE....:newsmile099::lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

whatever it is, guess it didnt come off the bike. just got back from a ride and everything seemed to work fine. thanks for all the help, i really thought i had left something off. thanks again

whatever it is, guess it didnt come off the bike. just got back from a ride and everything seemed to work fine. thanks for all the help, i really thought i had left something off. thanks again

***********IT'S a MUFFLER BEARING HOLDER*************

signed....BUBBIE

april-fools

Back