free website stats program Does anyone else have the "As long as I have it apart" sickness. | Harley Davidson Forums

Does anyone else have the "As long as I have it apart" sickness.

SoonerSoftail

I developed a bad leak from the left fork seal a few days ago. OK, seal kit and oil 40 bucks max. Oh, no. As long as I have it apart I might as well get Progressive mono-tubes. And as long as I have it apart I might as well change to chrome sliders. But that will make the stainless tins and beer cans look dull so as long as I have it apart I should replace them with chrome pieces. And as long as I have it apart I need to change to a polished, spoke pattern rotor. That means a matching rotor for the rear too. 40 bucks turned into 800 real quick.

Yup.......it's an extremely contagious disease that seems to make it's way around:p

Ha!! Just did that this weekend.

I think its a virus that incubates on the tools from the previous job. Unless saturated in 99.9% alcohol after every job, you're getting it again.

I think this site may be the trigger to wake it.:newsmile105:

I don't think I would blame this site. I blame every last one of you that post a how do I do it thread, and than some knucklehead shows us how easy it is. As far as it incubating on the tools, it is a scientific fact that all metals have memory!

I don't think I would blame this site. I blame every last one of you that post a how do I do it thread, and than some knucklehead shows us how easy it is. As far as it incubating on the tools, it is a scientific fact that all metals have memory!

:pAs do digital cameras:p

Perhaps it is just that this site attracts the kind of people that will continually look for the next improvement on their bike and while it is apart might as well do it now

Brian

Back