free website stats program Doctor visit | Harley Davidson Forums

Doctor visit

Ozoneman

Went to the doctor today for annual physical. Everything went well until I told him I was riding a bike now. His response: Good, we always need more organ donors. Man, did that burst my bubble! The upside, maybe that will make me even more careful!

Dude you know they are just hurting to be like us. They know bike riders are a close bunch of folks. I love the Doctors in my area. The ones who claim to ride have the nice and clean leathers. Only wear them on weekends on the way Star Bucks. Just, kidding all who ride are alright by me, some just better than others.

Find a new Doc hehe mine rides and while he's poking and probing we talk scoots.
HEY! No cracks about Starbucks I have my cupholder in my rear gaurd bag and that's always my first stop no matter how far or where I'm going!! Gotta have my morning fix :D

Just curious Ozone, but what part of Indiana are you from? I'm up in South Bend.

I'm in Indy. Live on the west side outside of Speedway on the way to Clermont. Are you still getting the lake affect snow? Have you gotten out on a ride yet?

I'm in Indy. Live on the west side outside of Speedway on the way to Clermont. Are you still getting the lake affect snow? Have you gotten out on a ride yet?

Got a bunch of the crappy ice and snow yesterday, but it is almost gone today and the roads are clear. Good thing too. I haven't been out riding yet because I just bought my new bike and haven't picked it up yet! The dealership has been taking their time with the dyno tune and accessories, but I am going to pick it up later today. Riding it home too - no trailer for this bike. Figured I may as well get it used to being ridden in all kinds of weather! I'm hoping to post up some pics over the weekend of the bike.

Went to the doctor today for annual physical. Everything went well until I told him I was riding a bike now. His response: Good, we always need more organ donors. Man, did that burst my bubble! The upside, maybe that will make me even more careful!
Tell him that you pay him to be your doctor.......If you wanted a life coach you would go get one . If he likes his mundane life thats just great but you prefer to live in the real world not in the shadow of " what if ".

You make your choices in life and in my line of work I know that the reaper is always just around somebodies corner. Believe me, you don't get any extra points for leaving something worthy of an open casket but it's got to really suck to leave without a grin on your face. Riding a bike isn't one of the most dangerous things I do but short of high order detonations and high risk search warrants it's probably the most fun.

To me there are a lot worse things in life than dying. On the top of my list would be being on my deathbed thinking I wish I'd done this or I wish I'd done that. To me that's a wasted life. Take it from someone who's starting to get old and wondering where the time went. Do what you have an interest in and enjoy the time you have cause for any of us it's not that long. Besides "He died in a fireball on hiway whatever" makes a hell of a lot better obit than "he died in his lazy boy stuffing himself with doritos while watching american idle". JMO :D

Back