free website stats program Doc's Gonna Do the BRP! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Doc's Gonna Do the BRP!

Take plenty of pix...sure sounds like a good "Doc" perscription for summer fun to me! :s

Blue Ridge Parkway...heard a lot of good things about it...ENJOY! :D

Take plenty of pix...sure sounds like a good "Doc" perscription for summer fun to me! :s

Blue Ridge Parkway...heard a lot of good things about it...ENJOY! :D

I'll try to remember to stop and take some photos but I won't be able to post them until I get home. I'm not bringing a computer or fancy cell phone or anything like that.

After my last trip, I broke down and bought a smart phone, but now I just have to learn to use it. :bigsmiley30:

Should be a great ride Doc... I'll PM you my contact info, would love to ride part of the BRP with you - I'm supposed to be flying down to Atlanta for work Mon and Tues but looking like I might be able to get back home early.

Sounds like a great trip Doc & enjoy the ride. Remember, weather's a prediction so have your future Meteorologist predict a dry, safe & memorable trip. Ride safe & can't wait for the pics.

I'm with you on the laptop - my kids burned out our power supply so they're having www-withdrawal. Of course the desktop's not good enough b/c they can't surf where they please...spoiled...;)

Have a great trip. My wife and I just finished this ride, we did the Skyline Drive and the BRP last week, got home yesterday. Hit some rain, but what a great ride. Saw a couple of bear on Skyline, lots of dear. This must be a good time of year to go, it felt like we had the road to ourselves.

Do it Doc;...sometimes the best trips are those with unplanned events (rain). just be weather ready. You have the gear, you know your limits on being comfortable/safe. I went on a trip last year with a friend, my concern like you was the weather..he ask, you have rain gear don't you?...my response, sure I do.. he responded, you buy it just to look at?...well I went, it rained. it was probably one of my most memorable trips...we still talk and laugh about it....Bottom Line, BE SAFE..:unsure

Back