free website stats program dobek ejk3 | Harley Davidson Forums

dobek ejk3

vtfatboylo

I just put some Vance&Hines short shots on my 2012 Fatboy lo.looking to richen it up a bit. what do you guys think of dobek tuner. I am not planing any future engine mods . just wanted it to sound better and run cooler . plugs looked lean from factory any info appreciated . I am new on here lurking around on here for info . love my new bike bike but just didnt sound like a harley as it was. Steve

Even with no other mods - you're bike + you will love the performance from these little Dobeck tuners. I couldn't be more pleased & make sure you get the forum member discount. Call Chris & get one ordered - no regrets & then you're ready for any future mods (if you change mind).

My experience precisely. Added the TFI to stock RK, very pleased and running this way this season. No measurements, just know it is running better and cooler. It used to go in EITMS very frequently waiting at red lights after a good run on hot days, now it’s only occasionally. Gives me time to listen and select slip ons, add an SE A/C and complete a stage 1.

Back