free website stats program Dobeck TFI | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck TFI

Well I'll give you that. You remind me of an engineer I worked under once. But yes if you send me 10 bottles of beer for the party and I add 2 bottles of beer to the case before I deliver it, then yes I am 'BUILDING' on the order and not overriding it.

love the explanation Dave...:newsmile075:

Just added the bodeck tfi gen 3 and the K@N high-flow filter to my 2008 heritage classic. I noticed right away the differance in the sound. Took it out for a trail run and it ran great. (NO adjustments made). You can see and feel the differance. Followed directions per instructions (comes preset for stage 1 settings) so don't fool with settings before running a trail run. As for the 1 hour install,(EDIT) no, it took me 2 and 1/2 hrs. Those injectors are not easy to get to, very little space to work in and removing the air intake for excess to the injectors is a really good idea. The o2 sensors were easy and the quick fuel disconnect line on my bike were also easy. Was it it worth the trouble ?, absolutely. Very happy with results and highly recommend it.:bigsmiley24:

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back