free website stats program Dobeck TFI Awesome!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck TFI Awesome!!!

tubguy

Just wanted to let all the Forum members know how happy I am with the Dobeck TFI. I have a 2010 EG with the 96ci motor, I had installed the SE big air kit and V/h Ovals, but still have the original headers with the cats in them.
The dfference after adding the TFI is incredible. It's a whole different bike especially 2 up!!! My wife was even impressed now she has a reason to hold on!!! :D

If it wasn't for this forum and the posts I have read on Dobeck and the TFI i would have probably just guessed and listened to the dealership....

To all the Moderators and Forum members that post all there ideas and questions and professional answers on all these topics...... THANKS

It has made me appreciate my bike,wanting to learn all I can about it and to enjoy what I can do to make this experience of owning A Harley davidson even more!!!!

Thanks Again to all the special people that make this forum what it is......

Tubguy:D

Thanks Tubguy and congratulations on your recent tuning success. We at HDTimeline like to hear success stories.:D

Always a good feeling when your self-help upgrade project works better than planned. I was equally pleased this spring after installing my breather, TFI & plug wires this past spring. Crossed my fingers when I hit the starter, but she fired away & tuning was a breeze. Congrats & now it's time to plan the next upgrade...;)

Congratulations on the successful upgrades. Its always nice when things work out as planned.

I put one my Heritage last year and felt the same way. Now I have to get one for the Limited. I'm happy for ya.

Like Tank says its A GREAT COMMUNITY, caps intended:s

Great job and it's an awesome feeling!

This past Sunday, my wife and I rode up to Destination Daytona. I hit the throttle and went through the gears, then slowed down. My wife says.. why did you slow down? I said I'm already going 90 mph!! The TFI does a great job!

I too have found great preformance with the doebeck gen3 tuner.
this site is very good for gaining good info! Thanks Guys, Iron mule

Back