free website stats program Dobeck - New Tuner - wide band O2s and AFR gauge | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck - New Tuner - wide band O2s and AFR gauge

Grillfish

I saw that Chopper is testing a new tuner from Dobeck using wide band O2 and AFR gauge where the air temp use to be. Any info on this?

Ride safe and have fun!

When I talked to dobecks a few months ago the were coming out w/ a stand alone A/F ratio gage, having a tfi w/ the 4 pots I thought that would be neet to see my ratio while riding.

I saw that Chopper is testing a new tuner from Dobeck using wide band O2 and AFR gauge where the air temp use to be. Any info on this?

Ride safe and have fun!

Hope CHOPPER replies here...

Mark the owner of Dobecks Performance MIGHT have Dallas put on a blurb on the Product Support Home Page IF this question Is asked there...

Go for it Grillfish.....You da One

signed....BUBBIE

Where does the line form to test that out!. Straight up testing with benchmark comparison to the Innovate Motorsport Wide Band and Infra-Red absorption done here.:)

Where does the line form to test that out!. Straight up testing with benchmark comparison to the Innovate Motorsport Wide Band and Infra-Red absorption done here.:)

You've got my vote Hoop! Between you and Chopper Dobeck couldn't get any better Beta testing!!!:D

You've got my vote Hoop! Between you and Chopper Dobeck couldn't get any better Beta testing!!!:D

I don't know if I agree with that statement, Hoop would dissect the unit and rebuild it again better. :lolrolling

I saw pics of the install on Chopper's Facebook page. No reports yet, but agree, hope we hear back soon.

Ride safe and have fun!

Back