Do your fellow Harley Riders a favor

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Amish Hawg, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

Good Morning Ladies, Gents, Old and New Members,

I'm sure this has been put out a few times over the years on here, but here it goes again. (Mods, my apologies if I'm out of line)

Folks, when one posts on here about an issue with your scooter, I think I speak for more than myself, LET US KNOW WHAT YOUR FIX WAS!!!:shock

There is a great amount of knowledge and wisdom given from this site to help those that are in need. While getting that help, a simple post to let us know what you did to fix the scoot simply closes that loop. That in turn, will help countless others.

I'm putting my soapbox away now, weather is nice, I'm going riding.:small3d026:

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Well put Amish Hawg....

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Good point, I've often wondered what the final results were after 1 posts their issue and advice is given. It would be helpful to all of us to know what helped solve the problem and get the member back on the road.

I can certainly say I've learned volumes from reading posts from members that are much more knowledgeable then I not to mention the money I've saved in repairs. :hii

4. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Very good point. I also sometimes wonder "What did he do to Fix It?'
    tourbox

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Amen to that one:s

6. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It can be a wee bit frustrating not to know the final cure to a problem a wee bit like reading a book only to find the last page is missing

Brian

7. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Excellent advice! That's why I try to make it a point to commend anyone who comes back to post what their final resolution was. I see others doing this as well.

8. lorne

lorne Senior Member

very well said....i just wish i could help more

9. atm33

atm33 Active Member

Nothing like reading a 5 page forum thread and it ends with no solution posted. Grrr...

10. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Agreed! Great post.