free website stats program Do you watch cartoons? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you watch cartoons?

I tend to pay attention to what my daughter watches and I'm very picky with what she watches. We watch a lot of stuff like Sesame Street, Veggie Tales, Dora, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and the like. Once in a while we'll throw something silly in just to change things up a bit.

I end up watching Sponge Bob and Jimmy Neutron with my 10 year old often. Nickelodeon is one channel that is forbidden in my home when my daughter is not there.

I don't watch cartoons anymore. When my kids were younger, we used to watch The Simpsons together but no more kids in the house =no more cartoons (at least until the grandkids start coming).

Cartoons are always on in my daughter’s room. I try to avoid them at all costs, I have had just about enough Barney and whatnot to last me a lifetime. LOL.

I don't watch cartoons much. I used to like Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones and the Jetsons back when I was younger and on occasion, I will catch The Simpsons

Back