free website stats program Do you need to ask moma?.. | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you need to ask moma?..

dbmg - I've heard that before but I'm still sitting here with tears in my eye from laughing so hard! Thanks!

There is not a single chance that I would EVER skip doing something I wanted because I had to ask my wife something first. :)

Mat interesting post. I have seen some men who seem to be a little over the top when it comes to having to check in or ask permission. As for me my wife has never made me feel that I have to ask to go somewhere or that I have to check in. That being said there is something in any relationship called respect. If you like it or not your wife/girlfriend/significant other worries about you and deserves to be kept in the loop. This also goes the other way, out of respect my wife doesn't make plans that involve us without checking to see if it interfers with something I have going on. When we treat each other as equal partners we respect the other and ask the same in return. Trust goes a long way in making any relationship last, respect is the glue that keeps it together.

best said Don!!

my parents knew each other 6 weeks and will soon celibrate 60yrs. on their 50th my mother kept on saying that she deserved a metal for putting up with him for that long. Dad presented her with a metal in front of all their friends that said "for 48 yrs of blissful marriage" mom stood up and said "hey i it should say 50" dad's reply..."it says blissful, so i took two years off when your were a little cranky" mom still has it displayed and they both still have a good laugh at it.

Thinking of talking to the Redhead about selling the Bob and buying a Heritage tonight, What do you all think?:s

don't forget to post a pic..:D (well someone had to say it):newsmile108:

I think that we like to complain and stand around barking at shadows to make ourselves feel more manly, but if the truth were really told most of us are not really asking permission from our women. We are showing respect and consideration for our spouse. Just like we'd like to be treated.

I've never had to ask permission to do anything, but I do check with my wife prior to making any commitments, just to be sure that I haven't forgotten any thing. I either get "sure Babe, have fun." or "that's the twins birthday", but never "NO, you can't go".

It's just simple consideration and courtesy to check with her prior to committing to something. She's more than I deserve and I want to keep her.

this is what we have been doing for 18yrs and it works out GREAT

Yes Jack try that out. Than we'll see how long the stash lasts.:newsmile108:

oh no

i got a 96 softail offered to me at a good price the other day. told the wife i would love to have it but the garage isn't finished yet. she just said so park it in the living room, as long as it is clean i don't mind.....= Keeper:D deal on the bike is made and it comes with Pledge

Lorne, My parents will be married 47 years next month. I have always told them I don't know how they did it because I could only live with them for 19 & we got along pretty well. :D My husband are looking at 5 years next month, & I will admit that it is trying at times, but I think I'll keep him. Life is definitely better with him than without him. :D

Lorne, My parents will be married 47 years next month. I have always told them I don't know how they did it because I could only live with them for 19 & we got along pretty well. :D My husband are looking at 5 years next month, & I will admit that it is trying at times, but I think I'll keep him. Life is definitely better with him than without him. :D

we're not trying we are only testing...:D

Back