free website stats program Do you need to ask moma?.. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you need to ask moma?..

jack you go ahead and ask will i hear the response from here :)

Brian

I hope not, it will be a way for her to get back in the wind with me, but then again she is The Redhead so all bets are off and she is fond of smacking me so I will ask her nicely:p

I hope not, it will be a way for her to get back in the wind with me, but then again she is The Redhead so all bets are off and she is fond of smacking me so I will ask her nicely:p

Well, when you keep referring to your significant other as "The Redhead", I could understand why she would be so fond of smacking you :s

Well, when you keep referring to your significant other as "The Redhead", I could understand why she would be so fond of smacking you :s

LOL, she kind of likes it, long story short she always wanted Red hair, she called me @ work one day saying she had done it, I told my boss to get bail money as I was going to jail that night. That has been a lot of years now and now she wants to go back to blonde and I dont want her to She is covering the Gray and I like it RED:s

LOL, she kind of likes it, long story short she always wanted Red hair, she called me @ work one day saying she had done it, I told my boss to get bail money as I was going to jail that night. That has been a lot of years now and now she wants to go back to blonde and I dont want her to She is covering the Gray and I like it RED:s

But see, if she goes blonde one week and back to red and then maybe to the natural gray, then it's like you have 3 different women without cheating on your wife. Pretty smart, huh??? But don't listen to me. I'm happily divorced, so I'm the last one you want any marital advice from :D

But see, if she goes blonde one week and back to red and then maybe to the natural gray, then it's like you have 3 different women without cheating on your wife. Pretty smart, huh??? But don't listen to me. I'm happily divorced, so I'm the last one you want any marital advice from :D

:s I like this one

Nope... Momma rides. Momma is a racer also. Momma has her own bikes, 4 to be exact, plus a track day bike. She ride with her friends and family, or solo. We don't need to ask each other's permission. That's what having a great relationship is all about.

Mat interesting post. I have seen some men who seem to be a little over the top when it comes to having to check in or ask permission. As for me my wife has never made me feel that I have to ask to go somewhere or that I have to check in. That being said there is something in any relationship called respect. If you like it or not your wife/girlfriend/significant other worries about you and deserves to be kept in the loop. This also goes the other way, out of respect my wife doesn't make plans that involve us without checking to see if it interfers with something I have going on. When we treat each other as equal partners we respect the other and ask the same in return. Trust goes a long way in making any relationship last, respect is the glue that keeps it together.

I think you've summarized a lot of "Relationship" books very neatly there Don.
If you treat your wife/lady badly or she treats you badly - the relationship is in great need of servicing or replacement. Can you use the Self Help section on this site to DIY Divorce? Seems good for most problems :lolrolling

I think you've summarized a lot of "Relationship" books very neatly there Don.
If you treat your wife/lady badly or she treats you badly - the relationship is in great need of servicing or replacement. Can you use the Self Help section on this site to DIY Divorce? Seems good for most problems :lolrolling

It's listed there under security!:D

Back