free website stats program Do you need to ask moma?.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you need to ask moma?..

Yep HDDON said it all in just the way that I would. After going through having cancer, massive heartattacks, diabetes, and some other health issues that put her on the spot, I feel that I owe it to her to show the respect of an opinon, a call, or a deciding vote. After all next to Ruby (07 classic ) she is the love of my life.

I always let her know where I'm going not because I have to but because I should. I would want to know where she is if something were to happen. We also have a 3 year old daughter and that goes without saying.

I get my wife the same thing for our anniversary every year. I go hunting for the whole month of November. No, I dont need to ask permission. As long as I check in once in a while and let her know I'm alive. Its cool. Besides, she would be a lot better off without me. Yes, there is a special spot in heaven for her.

Bodeen

After 25 years, its still the same way, we talk...

I dont have to ask permission and she knows shes welcome to go anytime she wants, and having "me time" for both is important, we've been working together for 15 years in our business.

But the respect to call when things change is only right and , yeah it goes both ways, we do worry about each other..I'm not whipped and wouldnt have a woman that is of that mind set or temperament, and I also trust her when she wants to go out.

Told her when we met that if she cheated on me its no big deal , I'll just pack up the bike and leave, no drama, no good bye's, and it still stands.

The Redhead and I always talk all things through, after 32 years we have it nailed down pretty good. She has a private life and so do I but when it comes to Major decisions we talk em out:s

We both plan and take trips without "permission" from the other. We plan and take trips together too. We check in upon arrival, or at the end of each travel day, just for courtesy. She has her bank accounts, I have mine. We each pay our share of life. If she wants to loan/give money to one of her relatives, she does. Same for me. 16 years together, and not the first argument about money. Of course major expenditures are discussed. Works for us, probably not for everyone.

Last edited:
Thinking of talking to the Redhead about selling the Bob and buying a Heritage tonight, What do you all think?:s

:lolrolling:lolrolling....Well jack,,,Now that may take some doing in my house..My wife is nice,, but not that nice...Please let us know how it works out for you jack..:)

jack you go ahead and ask will i hear the response from here :)

Brian

Back