free website stats program Do you like to go on group rides? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you like to go on group rides?

As long as its' with a group that I trust completely, I love group rides. There are about 20 of us that get together on the weekend and ride out to GA for the sheer excitement of it.

I love to go on group rides. But not a big group. I feel comfortable in a small group. In large groups you have to be always on alert and have to drive in tandom.

We did not buy our bike yet but we have friends we will be riding with and we are really looking forward to it. I cannot wait for next spring to get here we are going to have a blast!

I go on group rides when I attend charity events, which is often. When I am home, I prefer to ride alone, there are just too many people on the road that don’t watch for bikers.

We all get together on the week-ends and ride in groups and race and stuff. Don't have my own yet, Not Harley anyways. My dad will lt me ride his as long as not racing and stuff. Just to the store and stuff like that.

Back