free website stats program Do you like to go on group rides? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you like to go on group rides?

I am glad that I read this thread. Even thought I am just getting my first bike it was good to see all of your thoughts about pack riding and individual riding. I think that I will stick with going by myself or just one other person that I really trust.

I only ride alone. I do not trust anyone to ride with me and I am not married so I don't have a husband to ride with. I am hoping to find someone that likes bikes as much as I do though so we can ride together.

I have done a few charity rides and that is the only time that I will ride in a group. At least on the charity rides everyone is going slow enough that if someone has an accident it likely won't cause the whole pack to go down and the injuries would be minimal.

Yes I like to ride with my group and sometimes hook up with other groups.Nothing compares to riding alone though,have to do that often too.

I really don't like going on group rides. I think it's mainly because I love to just go get on my Harley and drive so that I can escape from everyghing for just a little while.

No, me and my husband usually like to ride by ourself.How do you find out about the charity events i seen mentioned?We may would try that, you guys say its slow paced?

I've seen a lot of charity events mentioned too and I would think that they would all be listed somewhere. I don't think that they could be too fast paced because there would be all different levels of bikers involved. I guess you never know though but it couldn't hurt to try it once.

I like to ride by myself; there is just something about not having to worry about anyone or anything if only for a little while. I would be interested in the charity events though, guess I'll have to look into it.

Group rides are great in small doses, there is a lot that can happen when you are in a group and you have to be prepared for anything. Mostly, I like riding alone.

I'm not that keen on riding in groups. I have done some charity events in the past but that is the extent of my group riding. I get more exhilaration from riding alone.

Back