free website stats program Do you let anyone ride your bike? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you let anyone ride your bike?

I let my father in law ride my FLSTC when he is in town, I ride the Buell.

He is a retired Army Major, great drinking buddy and most of all had my wife on the back of HIS HD's since she was 5 years old.

He has more miles on HD's than I probably have on all of my road and dirt bikes put together...

He is the ONLY one that gets to ride it :s

Sure. Just give me $25,000 in cash, and you can ride it down the block and back. Anything happens to the bike, it's yours. Bring it back like I gave it to you, and you get your money back.

So the answer is NO! Buy your own bike!!

TQ

On the back with me driving sure, but solo, very few people, only personal friends whom I know have plenty of riding experience with similar iron...:eam

You've got to be kidding, ride my bike! To be honest, nobody has asked. But if they do, NO. I don't let people touch it, let alone ride it. I would think that if the person asking has never riden before then he is either very stupid or I'm the dumb one for letting him. And if they have ridden or have a bike, they don't ask, they have their own and they know better.

I did once...he forgot about the sidecar being there and almost smashed the hack into my car.....never again.

got a couple buddy's that ride and if they ask i would because they would do the same but if i ride someones i feel like i'm cheatin on mine

Back