free website stats program Do you do the "biker wave" at Sport Bike Riders? | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you do the "biker wave" at Sport Bike Riders?

Mz Bling

Unless I'm clutching and breaking to a stop ..... I always give the "biker wave" to "all" bikers. Very rarely has a sport bike rider not waved back. However, Ok... I'm probably already in trouble here but I've heard many comments from my Harley friends who animately say they never wave at anyone accept those on a "American Twin V". :(I've got to tell ya.... honestly..... I think that more sport bike riders respond with a wave than "A. Twin V" riders come to think of it.):newsmile048::newsmile048: I have to confess however, I don't (always) wave at "scooter" friends. I guess I must draw the line somewhere (kidding-chuckle)? :bigsmiley20:

Last edited:
I wave at all the other riders and most the time the sportbikers wave back more than a lot fo the other v twin riders

I wave (more like the two fingers down to keep your tires on the ground) to all riders.......most wave back, if they don't, who cares! :D

I wave at anyone riding on three wheels or less; as i don't care who made who's bike....
but i have noticed that some riders (proportionaly most on v-twins) are too cool to wave back. Younger men on cafe bikes are most responsive to courteous "waves".....

I wave at anyone riding on three wheels or less; as i don't care who made who's bike....
but i have noticed that some riders (proportionaly most on v-twins) are too cool to wave back. Younger men on cafe bikes are most responsive to courteous "waves".....

That's right! My husband says he doesn't notice this as much. I've even noticed that sport bike riders even give a head nod to be courteous when their hands are busy. I guess we'll all have to just keep waving until everyone gets it and....... and for those who don't...... let it be.......

Last edited:
I have to agree that I get more respone from the sport bikers than I do from the V-Twins. It's all good tho. Just as long as I'm showing the curtousy. I know sometimes I'll notice someone wave at me and I didn't catch it till it was too late to return the gesture. Usually because I'm distracted by a 4 wheeler trying to crowd me..

Back