free website stats program Do not touch!!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do not touch!!!!!

I just tell people who feel they need to touch my bike, "it's not me you have to deal with, it's her".:s

I can't begin to describe the feeling I get when I walk outside of a bar or restaurant and see someone sitting on my bike......I want to do unlawful things to the person!

I can't begin to describe the feeling I get when I walk outside of a bar or restaurant and see someone sitting on my bike......I want to do unlawful things to the person!

And you should, I would. You've got to be kidding me. If that happen to me, I probably wouldn't be riding my bike home. I'd be in the back of the squad car handcuffed for beating the chrome off his butt. That's like coming out of whatever and seeing someone sitting in your cage. What would you do? :small3d023::newsmile047:

I think you'll have to tell people not to touch right outta the shoot to prevent them from touching your bike. You don't have to be rude about it but it seems it's necessary at this point. People are just naturally drawn to Harleys, they just can't seem to help themselves. Now someone sitting on my bike when I come out of where ever I happen to be? Well they are at the very least gonna get a not-so-very-nice ear full and if they're stupid they're gonna get their feelings hurt! :s

Back