free website stats program Do not touch!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Do not touch!!!!!

softail00

Ever since I painted my bike denim black people feel some weird urge to touch my bike when they see it. The oily finger prints and sweaty palms are driving me nuts cleaning them off my bike. There has got to be a nice way to say DO NOT TOUCH!!!!!!:23:

I dunno 'bout yoouse guys! :D Just don't have the Godfather make them an offer they can't refuse! :nosad

Yeah, I don't get people.

I used to ride stand-up jet ski and I'm at a lake having a good ol' time. This guy walks up to me and says "hey, I've always wanted to try one of these, can i take it for a ride?" I told him I'd let him if while he was riding it I could take his Corvette for a spin. That conversation got real short after that.

What's up with that?

Last season I was at a restaurant with my wife and kids and I'm looking out the window where my bike is parked. Here this family that just left the restaurant (mom, dad, 3 kids) all go over and start looking at my bike. Then the dad takes the infant (maybe a year or so old) and puts him on the seat.

Needless to say, I'm banging on the window wagging my finger at them.

Some people's kids.

Ever since I painted my bike denim black people feel some weird urge to touch my bike when they see it. The oily finger prints and sweaty palms are driving me nuts cleaning them off my bike. There has got to be a nice way to say DO NOT TOUCH!!!!!!:23:

I'm sure you'll find lots of useful tips and info in the "Gun Locker" forum :lolrolling

My FatBob is Black Denim. Love it. Ya, keep yo hands off. My family, friends, and co-workers know me as Anal about my bike. "Don't touch my dad's bike, he'll chew you a new one." And it's not so much as touching, it's the finger prints left by touching. They don't understand that on this type of paint, it leaves a mark that's hard to come off. Ya, ya, I'm being anal.

I threatened to hook a cow fencer to mine if my daughters friends went near it one more time!:D

Lots of stickers you can get down here regarding "no touchy bike"......none that I could quote on this forum..... :lolrolling

Back