free website stats program do lowers help | Harley Davidson Forums

do lowers help

I just picked up an 02 FLHTCI and I was considering the chrome fork lowers...do they help or is there a better solution? I am not really wanting to go hard lowers on the crash bars so suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am really just looking to keep the wind from blowing up into my chest & face some.

Get the nylon ones from HD. They work great both when cold or raining and on and off in a snap. Approx $60.00 when I purchased mine 5 years ago...

I had the fork wind deflectors on my old Road King and they really work great, look a little funny but work great at keeping wind from coming around the tank and hitting me in the face.

I had the fork lowers and the fork baffle on my '86 FLHTC. They do help, but they are not as good as the hard lowers. JMO.

Get the nylon ones from HD. They work great both when cold or raining and on and off in a snap. Approx $60.00 when I purchased mine 5 years ago...

i have these and i love them...plus i only paid $49.00 for mine at HD. they are easy to take on an off and you can roll them up and store very easily :D

I had the fork wind deflectors on my old Road King and they really work great, look a little funny but work great at keeping wind from coming around the tank and hitting me in the face.

I think you can only get them in chrome now days. The black ones blend right in.

Here some options on fabric lower. The ones I have are quick connect. I originally tried the non nylon ones but found the snaps and fit difficult.

Harley-Davidson Search

I agree with Lorne, dbmg and Wrenchin. The soft lowers work well, on and off in just a few seconds and store easily on the bike and take up no space.

Back