free website stats program Do I need a Stage I Download? | Harley Davidson Forums

Do I need a Stage I Download?

gnturbo7

I have a 2007 Softail Nightrain with V&H Big Shots installed and I just purchased a Stage I air cleaner for it. I also have a Ridemaxx tuner installed. Will I need to have a Download installed or can I use the tuner to compensate?
Thanks All,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Thanks Smitty. That's what I thought but wasn't positive. Ridemaxx offers a map to cover this upgrade I think. I appreciate all the help!

Smitty, I think that is about 400 RPM's added with the download instead of 1000. Imagine spinning one of these motors stock over to 6800 RPM's :s

American Iron seems to like the Ridemaxx, (Sept 2008 issue, pg 140) and are offering this as the 8th prize in their 20th Anniversary subscriber sweepstakes (Pg 171 of July 2009 issue). I’d like to think this would indicate a solid product, unbiased by the fact that AMFD (American Micro Fuel Devices) runs a full page color ad IBC (Inside Back Cover, a premium position) for Ridemaxx in the same July 09 issue.

Ridemaxx has some unique features. I’d be very interested in your experience.

American Iron seems to like the Ridemaxx,

American Iron will publish anything that will pay for the space, BUT will not pay for space on a forum and try to get all the free advertising they can with links to their publications in their posts until they get banned for doing it. They have done it on about every forum on the net including this one so don't use that as a guide for a products worth. :D

American Iron will publish anything that will pay for the space, BUT will not pay for space on a forum and try to get all the free advertising they can with links to their publications in their posts until they get banned for doing it. They have done it on about every forum on the net including this one so don't use that as a guide for a products worth. :D

++++1 to that

But i do think the ridemaxx is interesting just not enough real world info on it so far

Back