free website stats program Do I need a part time job?Will it ever stop????? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do I need a part time job?Will it ever stop?????

I know it hasn't ended for me, only got more expensive. Wife wanted to go to HD to get her logo prissy shirt. Well long story short, I got $300 in chrome geedunk and she got no shirt. Was at HD store next week to get her shirts.
Second job only makes you want to buy more!!!

Well, I know when my father-in-law got his bike, he agreed to let his wife have any clothes she wanted, that was the deal...and she does have quite the collection of Harley clothes...Unfortunately for me, my wife takes after her mother, but thankfully she is a bit more reasonable.

As for does it stop. I can say after 2 years of owning my list seems to keep getting longer even though I keep buying stuff off of it. The only way to stop it is to stop going to the dealership, stop looking at the magazines and stop reading this site...so basically the answer is start saving so you can spend it.

I just turned 64 today! Can't believe how the time flies. Forget the part time job, it will get in the way of riding. Enjoy your bike and the time you spend with your wife. That is what is important. Send me a message when you make your last purchase. I'm sure I'll never hear from you. Gotta go for a ride, hope to see you on the road.

Glider beat me to it Richard...actually it did stop for you with the one bike...eh...five subsequent bikes ago... wasn't it? :27: Maybe you ought to start collecting guitars :guitar or some Beatles collectables...:bigsmiley30: NEVER MIND!

Back