free website stats program Do harley heated gloves really work good??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Do harley heated gloves really work good???

ron1978

Before i buy a $200.00 pair of battery heated gloves from dealership, just thought i'd ask about their working ability?
i was going with heated grips but they told me their prone to go out periodicaly, so he told me about their battery operated glove that have total heat all the way around hand. whats your feedback on these??

Don't know much about HD battery operates heated gloves but HD (12V) heated gloves works well for me, I don't have thermostat/controller for mine, just on/off switch but I've found out that after they heats up, I keep turn them off most of the time.

thanks, i think the 12 volts would be a good pair, not too sure about battery operated, but thats what they sell at local shop.

I've had a pair of Gerbing Heated Gloves for two years and they are fabulous. It can be 40 degrees and riding at hwy speed with warm toasty hands, highly recommended. However don't buy the HD branded gloves as they are Gerbings with the HD logo. Buy Gerbing direct you get the exact same glove for approx. 70.00 less (gloves & single controller).

You have a great battery on the bike. Like Smitty said use what's there.

I do have the heated handgrips on the Limited and I was surprised but they work great on those not so freezing cold mornings and you can use a good pair of deerskin gloves and your hands will stay warm. I haven't had the controller past #2 yet.

Before i buy a $200.00 pair of battery heated gloves from dealership, just thought i'd ask about their working ability?
i was going with heated grips but they told me their prone to go out periodicaly, so he told me about their battery operated glove that have total heat all the way around hand. whats your feedback on these??

I don't have the battery op gloves, but their electric gloves (made by Gerbin) are great. Tracy

Gave my wife some heated gloves for Xmas. She's been on the rode almost every day since then. Best $200 I've ever spent. Been nice and quiet here at home ever since.

hey guys wife bought me First Gear gloves and hardware they hook-up to the battery been using them for two years and they work great ,,, bought them at cycle gear...

I've got a pair of the battery-powered HD gloves. They work OK, but the 12-volt ones are warmer. The good thing about the battery gloves is that you are not tied to the bike if you want to keep the heat on after you get off.

Back