free website stats program do harley davidson make a 125cc? | Harley Davidson Forums

do harley davidson make a 125cc?

zanda

hi guys my name is zanda an really i am just a wannabe lol i would love to own a harley but unfortunatly i really would never have the money i dont even have a full bike liscence. i do however own a honda vt125 shadow and is my pride and joy but i was wondering if harley made a 125 or am i bein totally stupid?

Never say never!!! I saw that on the back of a boat once and it has stuck with me ever since. It was a nice boat, so that is what the name was getting at. Save your dough, get a bank account and put $5 or $10 bucks in a week, it will add up in a few years. Most Harley guys will tell you that they got thier bike later in life, so if you start saving now you will have it someday. But from the sound of it you don't seem to mind the smaller bikes. Harley does make a 883cc. They are very easy to come buy. I would think that you could get into a used 883 for a few thousand used. Alot of people buy these bikes and out grow them quick.

Back