free website stats program Distance riding and Airhawk seat Cushion | Harley Davidson Forums

Distance riding and Airhawk seat Cushion

RetNavyHD

Hello,

Anybody here use the airhawk seat cushion on long rides? If so how do you like it and does it help? Just got back from a 1800 mile ride with the wife and needless to say the derrier was not feeling great. Currently not looking for another seat as i don't think that is the answer either as i'm sure there is some difference but not convinced there is enough to put out the money for a different seat.

Thanks for all your input

RetNavyHD

My wife and I both use airhawk. We used to be in pain after riding all day, now we can do 600 miles a day if we have too. We don,t do it often but it,s nice to know you can. Just don,t put too much air in it, you,ll love it.

I bought an Airhawk at Sturgis in 2001. I use it often. Airhawk makes wheel chair seat pads and bed pads for disabled patients. Simple item and not cheap.
kemo

I've used them but I generally dont start out using one but switch to it when I start to feel uncomfortable. I've used it on some seriously long rides on my old FJR1300 and it was a savory to say the least.

Back