free website stats program Discount on Helmet | Harley Davidson Forums

Discount on Helmet

Davidw2415

I took a friend that rides with me sometimes to one of the local HD dealers to buy her a new helmet for her upcoming Birthday. When we walked in there was a sign stating they were having a 4th of July sale. Anything with any combination of Red, White or Blue got a 20% discount; anything with an Eagle on it got 30%. She picked out a half helmet with a short shield that slides down from the inside of the helmet. It is all black so I assumed their would be no discount. Then the sales lady said "Look at the sticker with the size on it". It was Red and White. 20% off. She didn't have to give me a discount, but she did. A very nice young lady.

There are discounts to be had at your HD dealer, that is how I got a clearanced Carbon Fiber one that fits very nice under $70, so do yourself and the HD dealer a "public service"...good call Davidw...!

Very cool...... 20% off the helmet isn't a lot of money to the dealer or maybe you, but you will remember that they gave you the discount and go back to them again.

Well on top of the discount; I received in the mail the other day a thank you card and a $10.00 gift certificate to use toward any regular priced item.

Well on top of the discount; I received in the mail the other day a thank you card and a $10.00 gift certificate to use toward any regular priced item.

Nice...the gift that keeps on giv'n. Good on the sales dept. for being creative & I bet they get a few repeat customers (I know I would).

Back