free website stats program Discount hd parts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Discount hd parts

Black Friday is around the corner, and my dealer ( Schaeffers HD, in Orwigsburg, PA) has a 20 to 25% discount on certain hrs
They are always offering discounts of up to 20%, sometimes if you bring in 5 can goods, to feed the needy, or they do MS rides. Good People there, they care about the community.

I always check the discount table at my local dealer, alot of parts are returns but still in original packaging:s

I also have bought many parts from M&M Cycle over the years, you can't go wrong with Mark Kammer, he's the best. Fair pricing, outstanding service and a man who really cares about his customers. Here's a link to his site
M&M Cycles

I suggest using the Online Chicagoi HD website as it offers 20 to 30% off retail HD pricing. Shippng is very reasonable as well. :D

Try Twin Cities Harley Davidson, they have 2 locations in Minnesota:s

Surdyke.com - pretty much always 20% discount & alot of times they have free shipping. If you register w/their site they send notices of their sales.

I also have bought many parts from M&M Cycle over the years, you can't go wrong with Mark Kammer, he's the best. Fair pricing, outstanding service and a man who really cares about his customers. Here's a link to his site
M&M Cycles

+2 on M and M. Fair prices, resonable shipping prices. The only place I have called and actually spoken to a human on the first ring. I will order from them every chance I get.

Back