free website stats program Discount hd parts | Harley Davidson Forums

Discount hd parts

cwcmdc05

I went on the HD website and found some parts and accessories that I want for my 2006 Heritage. I was wondering you any of you have any suggestions as to where I can get some of these at discounted rates.

I have used M&M Cycles for numerous purchases and highly recommend them. I am actually waiting on parts from them at the moment and can tell you if you have questions and or concerns Mark is easy to get in touch with and will answer your questions promptly. It is hard to find service like his today. He will call you if the need arises and that is not the norm.

Started using M&M Cycles upon Glider's suggestion and have to give kudos to Glider for that tip as well! Thanks Glider........

Hoop,

His percentage off MSRP I believe is 20% and his shipping cost are reasonable to say the least. We had a misunderstanding that I believe was my fault and his solution was for him to to pay for additional shipping charges even after I told him that I did not expect him to do so. Making long story short here but a real stand up guy in my eyes.

These days when I find someone a trust to do business with I stick with them and he has proven himself to me in that respect.

TripleJ,, He sounds like a Good guy. I am going to give him a shot the next time I place an order for some Goodies..Thanks

Hoop,

These days when I find someone a trust to do business with I stick with them and he has proven himself to me in that respect.

There's a lot to be said about trust and respect. Thanks for the tip. Looks like his buisiness will be picking up a bit.

Rebel Customs outside of Cartersville, GA gives 20% discount on Harley brand parts with no shipping cost when I pick the parts up at his shop. I believe it is 15% off of parts he orders from any of the other aftermarket parts places, but it could be 10% I have only ordered one item from aftermarket folks that are not HD. Robert is a great guy. I am not sure what shipping would be if you don't pick up the parts there. He might not even do that. He has always treated me great.

Back