free website stats program Dirt Bag HD Rider | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dirt Bag HD Rider

If you're traveling down the road and you are going right at the speed limit and there is a line of cars backed up behind you and passing you at every chance take that as a clue. Move over! It's a fact. 90% of people travel 4-7 mph over the speed limit. Are they speeding? Yes. Are they breaking the law? Yes. If you want to play "traffic control" you're going to be in a ditch with a white ultra.
ride safe

twoup, your are right on. Regardless of the speed get out of the passing lane if there are vehicles stacking up behind you. That lane is called a passing lane for a reason. All your doing is causing a traffic hazrd, and when your on a bike you lose. This guy was not doing it by accident either.:(

Perhaps you missread my post. I didnt say I was in a passing lane and I was not sticking up for the guy. I said you cant go the speed limit anymore or you will be passed and this guy is going to end up in the ditch.

Don't cruse in the left lane in NJ, you will get a ticketPOPO says that lane is for passing only

As well it should be!

There NEEDS to be a "passing lane", so there's a safe place to pass...it's THAT simple!

AND....there needs to be a lane, (the right lane), where you can safely travel at the speed limit without holding up traffic, or having somebody riding up on you blowing their horns. They can simply go around you in the passing lane.

I always find it amazing that people on the road make life harder than it has to be!
Well said RichardS!

Back