free website stats program Different wheels for FLSTC? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Different wheels for FLSTC?

Bikergeek, Good choice on the wheels. I hope your dealer is not like the one here . I ordered my thunderstars from wisconson HD on line. Then went to the local dealer. I was told "if you did not buy the wheels here, we will not mount them". Good dealer otherwise. Wild West HD Lubbock,Tx.

Bikergeek, Good choice on the wheels. I hope your dealer is not like the one here . I ordered my thunderstars from wisconson HD on line. Then went to the local dealer. I was told "if you did not buy the wheels here, we will not mount them".

Digger Guy, Why buy them at another dealer? Did they actually discount them?

:) No problem for me; I bought the wheels from the HD dealer at list like everything else from HD. Hopefully this Saturday might be the install day if weather permits. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The only silly question is the one you don't ask. If you are thinking it or something, you can bet someone else is wondering about the same subject. Can't learn if you don't ask.

Any of the cast wheels on late model softails should be okay as long as they are 3.5 inches wide.

I bought my wheels from wisconsin HD e-bay store in july 2008. Saved aprox. $200.00 off of list price. I can't remember the exact $. To me it was well worth doing. I just checked online to give you an example. Mirror chrome 16" thunder star wheel part# 40835-08 list 849.95 buy now 725.00. Solid mirror chrome 16" wheel part # 41271-07 list 849.95 buy now 739.95.

Back