free website stats program Different Feeling | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Different Feeling

Come summer we ride our mountain bikes through the trails by the lake,those first couple rides you can feel every muscle screaming and your knees feel like they are going to seize:bigsmiley30: Then you ask yourself WHY
Wha...who brought to the table "Physical Therapy after Riding"?! :newsmile078:

This is "Reading after Riding" maybe we should title the thread "Why weekends not spent on your Harley is Hazardous to Your Health" :small3d011:

Statistically, by most households in the US, the bicycle is the considered one of the most dangerous piece of equipment as insurance carriers probably can attest...:shock

sticks and stones may break my bones but gears and chains will kill me :newsmile091: was the motto emblazened on my 7" travel downhill mountain bike and yes i have the scars to prove i crashed waaaayyyy to often now i stick my road bike

Yeah I have a 22 lb Carbon Fibre Road Bike and Hard Tail Mountain bike, and I luv 'em too. :D

Perhaps you had stale fuel. As I understand it, those Trek bikes have an alchol engin and if you let you fuel get a little stale it can really inhibit preformance.

Perhaps you had stale fuel. As I understand it, those Trek bikes have an alchol engin and if you let you fuel get a little stale it can really inhibit preformance.

Freshness Date? Sounds like you got to check your bottles before you indulge in a cold, wet and frosty on...oh wait,...you met fuel for the bike a-h-h-h no alcohol there 'cept maybe some 'lytrolytes and carbs in Gatorade, after all we never "drink" and drive do we... :D

Come summer we ride our mountain bikes through the trails by the lake,those first couple rides you can feel every muscle screaming and your knees feel like they are going to seize:bigsmiley30: Then you ask yourself WHY

Because it's fun, that's why!

sticks and stones may break my bones but gears and chains will kill me :newsmile091: was the motto emblazened on my 7" travel downhill mountain bike and yes i have the scars to prove i crashed waaaayyyy to often now i stick my road bike

Hobbit, road bikes are dangerous, actually, the bikes are a blast, but over here, they are more dangerous since no one can drive. All my friends that have gotten seriously injured over here were all on road bikes. Either hit by a car, or wiped out in a pack.

I'll take my bass boat blue Schwinn in the woods any day.

See what you get for showing off......I once had a crash at about 30 mph, taco'd both wheels. Hint, don't pass in the tall grass, you can't see the big rocks. :s

As the Lone Ranger said..."Whoa big fella..." just take the mountains and roads at 8/10s pace...you'll be fine! I like the feel of a mountain bike slipping and sliding, but only on single tracks (after a long early spring warmup)...too easy to get twisted up and shortening the riding season by doing the really knarly stuff...downhill riders are a little "sublime" eh...Hobbit!

I can wait till the come out with belt drive for my mountain bike
getting tired of the oily chain mess

Back