• Bassani ProStreets

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Vance and Hines

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am looking at changing the exhaust on WhipLash. As of now I have a set of Radii Viper 2" stepped to 2 1/4" with baffles that I had to modify. I am looking at the Bassani Pro Streets.

I am curious if these are a good pipe or should I go with a Vance and Hines pipe or something different. Looks do play a role. Please participate in the poll.

I am interested in to why you chose your choice. Any help would be great!!!

changed mine for screaming eagle,sounded great,sounds awesome
now 1200 conversion and mikuni carb fitted!

I will be watching this post closely. I have Vance and Hines on my bike now. The wife has screamin eagles on hers. We both like the VH much better, for sound and looks.
I'm getting ready to put Mikuni 42 and n4 cams on mine. Wanting to put either bassani sweepers or getto blasters on mine but will wait and see what responses you get.

Smooth Air's Husband (SAH)

Screamin Eagles on my 1200 conversion Sportster. Lovely sound. Stage 1 with a TFi from Dobeck. Bike runs really well with plenty power and acceleration. Have gotten 115mph out of her and she still had a little more to give before I ran out of straight road :D.

For a Sportster my choice would be the Cycle Shack belony cut slip-ons (same as the old style SE). I've found these pipes perform better than most but cost much less if you shop around. They make good, usable torque/hp. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Pro Streets are a upper RPM type of exhaust. Probably fine on a Sporty verses a heavy bike.

D&D Bobcat...
48-12.jpg

That exhaust looks really good on your bike, but I am not sure that I would like it for mine. I guess the more and more that I look around, I really do not like the 2 into 1 look.

Back