Didn't Rain

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by gator508, Jul 22, 2013.

1. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

It finally quit raining long enough for my wife and I to take out the bike and have some fun. We rode down to the island, hopped the ferry and ended up at Tacky Jack's 2 at Ft Morgan. They certainly do serve some excellent shrimps and cold ones. Made it back without a drop of rain.

Attached Files:

2. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Looks like you had fun in the Sun. Your wife looks a little Reddish. A nice ride after being cooped up from rain(What's that?) is always nice.
    tourbox

3. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Glad you made it out and the rain stayed away for awhile.

4. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Looks like a great time with no rain and good food....:)

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:s Looks good from here, did you forget the sun block?

6. flipper

flipper Account Removed

Glad you folks had some fun. We are praying for rain here. The pastures are drying up.......... We're going to have to make the trip down to Dauphin Island ourselves sometime soon. Sounds like some good dining, and I bet that ferry is kind of cool to ride. Never done that.

7. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

I remember the days B.K. (before kids), that my favorite lady and I could hop on the bike and go like the wind. I am jealous.....:s

8. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

I tried to tell my wife about using it but she didn't want to, you know how that goes. The sun was quite strong that day.

9. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Flipper,

Shoot me a message when you do, maybe we can meet you. The ferry ride is cool if... there are no storms and wind. Once I had to sit on the bike on the way across when the wind picked up.

10. flipper

flipper Account Removed

Well be sure to give y'all a holler.........