free website stats program Didn't Rain | Harley Davidson Forums

Didn't Rain

gator508

Experienced Member
It finally quit raining long enough for my wife and I to take out the bike and have some fun. We rode down to the island, hopped the ferry and ended up at Tacky Jack's 2 at Ft Morgan. They certainly do serve some excellent shrimps and cold ones. Made it back without a drop of rain.

Attachments

• IMG_8221.jpg
    IMG_8221.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 60
Looks like you had fun in the Sun. Your wife looks a little Reddish. A nice ride after being cooped up from rain(What's that?) is always nice.
tourbox

Glad you made it out and the rain stayed away for awhile.

:s Looks good from here, did you forget the sun block?

Glad you folks had some fun. We are praying for rain here. The pastures are drying up.......... We're going to have to make the trip down to Dauphin Island ourselves sometime soon. Sounds like some good dining, and I bet that ferry is kind of cool to ride. Never done that.

I remember the days B.K. (before kids), that my favorite lady and I could hop on the bike and go like the wind. I am jealous.....:s

Glad you folks had some fun. We are praying for rain here. The pastures are drying up.......... We're going to have to make the trip down to Dauphin Island ourselves sometime soon. Sounds like some good dining, and I bet that ferry is kind of cool to ride. Never done that.

Flipper,

Shoot me a message when you do, maybe we can meet you. The ferry ride is cool if... there are no storms and wind. Once I had to sit on the bike on the way across when the wind picked up.

Flipper,

Shoot me a message when you do, maybe we can meet you. The ferry ride is cool if... there are no storms and wind. Once I had to sit on the bike on the way across when the wind picked up.

Well be sure to give y'all a holler.........

Back