free website stats program Didn't know what to say.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Didn't know what to say....

tlyoungb

It all started last year 2009. Back in June I went to Space Coast Harley Davidson in Palm Bay Florida to get two new tires put on the 05 EGS. Well the service guy came out and looked at the bike, and did the normal look over and noticed that my inner primary looked like it was leaking oil.

Well I had the Extended warranty and sure enough it covered the replacement of the job to correct to problem. Got new tires and I was off and running with a smile on my face. Did not have any problems at all. Well time goes by and about 12k later I was in need of a rear tire. So I go back to Space Coast Harley and I noticed that it was leaking again. No problem they serviced it and put on a new tire and I was off and running.

So when I got home that evening I saw a few drops on the floor in the garage. So I called and talk to the service guy and was told to bring it back in and they would effect repairs. I said great be there Saturday AM.

Get there Saturday AM and the service guy said there was someone in front of me, and that it was going to be maybe 4 hours. I told them I would wait. Now the whole time these service people and everyone here was just a polite as could be. Like I am sitting out on the couch watching TV one of the employees took time to sit and talk with me for a few and ask me how things were going and was everything ok. You know I was stunned. I mean blown away that these people in their busy day had the time to spend a few moments with me and see how I was doing and if I needed anything, but that is not all. They let me use a loaner bike to take home so I would not have to sit there.

I am telling you this. I have been to a lot of bike shops of the metric kind, but not a single one of them would loan you a bike to ride home until your bike service was complete. You will not find a finer group of people. Space Coast Harley Davidson in Palm Bay is the best service place I know of. You can put them on the top ten list of service places to visit when you are here in Florida during Bikeweek 2010. This is what the loaned me to get home on.

22168_1335229749597_1496692437_30869510_5525214_n.jpg

It is a 2006 Peace Officer Special Edition Harley Davidson Ultra Classic. This is one nice bike. Now I have to get a radio for mine. I'm hooked. I love this machine.

I purchased my 08 Ultra from them. I have had good luck with them also. The warranty work I have had done, was done quickly and well with no hassles. Since I do my own PM service work I cant say anything there. They are a bunch of nice people.

They gave you the loaner in the hopes you would get hooked and buy a new one

Man You got that right. I AM HOOKED. :newsmile093: This bike is awesome. I mean it is solid and rides like a dream. Yea I are hooked but good. Sad part is, I have to take it back.:newsmile08:

I stopped in when I was visiting the family last september. I was very pleased at how nice all the folks were there. I spent a couple hours just talking. If I lived any where near there they would have my business.

I've got to say it is great to hear that you were treated in a way that we would all like to be treated. So many times we hear of all the problems that many of us have had from time to time and dread going in for service or repairs to the local dealer. It sounds like what you experianced is not that unusual for this dealer from the comments of others.

Ya hear all the bad stories and it's nice and fresh to hear some good stories. Thanks for sharing...Now is your leak stopped...finally?

Back