free website stats program Did we just get Insulted? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did we just get Insulted?

Whatcha talkin' about buddy, you talk funny too :D I guess as long as we don get called a bugger, we're doing OK.

But "T" takes the cake. All you have to do is to tell him to type faster and he looses it:D. :worthy

...very funny glider....I don't think!!!:devil I'll have you know, I'm up to four words a minute now buddy!! :lero...so stick that in ya pipe and smoke it!!!! :boxing ( that Darknight is the boy, he types faster than a speeding bullit!!!! :shock )

...very funny glider....I don't think!!!:devil I'll have you know, I'm up to four words a minute now buddy!! ...so stick that in ya pipe and smoke it!!!! :boxing ( that Darknight is the boy, he types faster than a speeding bullit!!!! :shock )

Yeah...in, at, no, me :D:lero

Last edited:
Hey TC, good to see you here, :hiiyou've been pretty quiet lately. How's that Deuce going, bout time you traded up, isn't it? :33: We havn't spoken for a while, must catch up soon, I miss our chats. I promise I'll speak r e a l s l o w for ya!! :taunt

Hey Mr T, got good news for ya about my Doosh, the training wheels come off next week. :) Mom said as long as I stay insight of the front porch that I can ride by myself, pretty cool huh? :D

Hey Mr T, got good news for ya about my Doosh, the training wheels come off next week. :) Mom said as long as I stay insight of the front porch that I can ride by myself, pretty cool huh? :D

Hahahahaha...you kill me TC..:rofl.....I new you would get those training wheels off that Doosh some day. Say G,day to your Mum (Mom) for me, the woman is a "Saint"!!!!...My God, what she's put up with over the years!!!:unsure

Back