free website stats program Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend?

Wife and I, and our riding buddy neighbors did a "live to ride, ride to eat" loop from home (Santa Clarita Valley) to the Pacific Ocean, up the coast then inland to Ojai, across that valley to Santa Paula, then home. About 175 miles and 3 zillion calories. Did canyons, ocean front, twisties, and valleys. (edit) of a day!

That's Dirty Harry and Sweet Susan on their Super Glide. I'm using an Aptek 720 HD camera mounted to my handle bars. Takes 8mp stills.

Attachments

• FILE0003-s.JPG
    FILE0003-s.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 19
  • FILE0004-s.JPG
    FILE0004-s.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 15
  • FILE0017-s.JPG
    FILE0017-s.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 19
  • FILE0032-s.JPG
    FILE0032-s.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Went thru a tank of gas (had to get the treated winter gas outta there ya know...at least that was my excuse!! :D) so thats easily more than 200 miles.

Then got them both nice and clean. Mmmm...shiny chrome!!!

Supposed to be 72 today. Wonder if I'll be missed at work??

That's funny, that's the same excuse I told my wife when she called me nuts for wanting to take her out in 30 degree but sunny, no salt weather. :)

Wife and I, and our riding buddy neighbors did a "live to ride, ride to eat" loop from home (Santa Clarita Valley) to the Pacific Ocean, up the coast then inland to Ojai, across that valley to Santa Paula, then home. About 175 miles and 3 zillion calories. Did canyons, ocean front, twisties, and valleys. (edit) of a day!

That's Dirty Harry and Sweet Susan on their Super Glide. I'm using an Aptek 720 HD camera mounted to my handle bars. Takes 8mp stills.

I gotta move to SoCal.I can't take this Jersey weather anymore!

I gotta move to SoCal.!!

Amen to that. I have a friend who lives in the L.A. area and has given me an open invitation to fly out to his area for a ride. He mentioned riding the P.C.H. and the Malibu Canyon. I have seen the Pacific Coast Highway, but haven't seen the Canyon.

It sounds like a nice ride.

Between Friday and Tuesday I put on about 400 miles. Tuesday was easily into the 70's here.

Glad I did. Because now its chance of rain and 40-50's for the foreseeable future.

But hey, the first day of spring is tomorrow!!

I gotta move to SoCal.I can't take this Jersey weather anymore!

I second that one, actually just need to move to a better climate. I lived out up in the bay area of CA in 2001, then had to come back and turned down every offer to go back...what was I thinking. :wall

We went out last night, there was a new Triumph dealership open night, you know the sort of thing, bikes, beer, music and pig roast in fact the only thing missing was the deep rumble of Vee twins, but hey, we met some good people and had a good time :small3d026:

All being well tonight, we're off to the Ace Cafe in London, it's a good venue and can get packed on a Friday night, if i can find out how to, I'll try and post some pics :guitar

I sure did. After reading these forums all Winter I get antsy and can't wait to ride. I see that you are from Mass. So am I. I like to ride on over to Connecticut to what seems to be, the great biking Mecca, the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret, Ct. Ever been there? There are always a bunch of bikers hanging out there or just passing by. If you haven't been there, check it out.
HC

Back