free website stats program Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend?

I finally talked the wife into riding and we rode for about 1 hour and a half. She really enjoyed it (like I knew she would). It was a little cloudy and windy though. I had to leave the bike at home today because it has been raining pretty hard about all day.

Long ride on Saturday and a couple of shorter ones on Sunday. Now as soon as the deer that ran across the road, the left-turning UPS truck that cut me off, and the left-turning kid in a hot rod that fish-tailed across my path recognize that there are bikers on the road again. (And that was just the Saturday ride.)

Still smiling. Although it wasn't a real long ride, we did manage to get almost 100 miles over the weekend. The main roads , in NW CT were pretty much sand-free, a few of the back roads were a little more unnerving at times.

got the bike out of storage on saturday did a little riding around town to have a few beers, only got into the low fortys. a couple hours on sunday. and tommorow its gonna hit 75 and ill be stuck at work.

Man did it feel good to be out riding. We have had a long cold snowy winter.After having the big one I was having my doubts that I would be making it until spring to ride.Kept saying to the wife that this was my driving force. I was going to ride no matter what!
Well this weekend was a blessing to me. I got in a hundred miles on Sunday and another fifty today.What a great feeling!! I still have the smile on my face and I have been off the bike for over a hour. Wiped her down, post riding checks, and waiting impatiently for tomorrow. Its going to be almost 70 that has got to be good for a quick hundred don't you think?

The heritage is my only source of transportation, so i get to ride every day. Florida allows for all year riding, but the winter was annoying. then again, summer is no fun either. lol:panic

Got out Sat & Sun, but I get out on days I can't see my breath. A little over 600 miles since November, some rides required a lot of cleaning after.

Dress up well and all as you get is a red face.:s

Al

:USA

:CONNECTICUT

I got my ride out of the shed in my back yard on sunday. I had to use the snow blower to blow a path to get to it. The snow is still 18in deep in my back yard. Today I installed the air cleaner and TFI that I ordered this winter. I went for a ride after I was done, it was 45deg. today. I came back after 20 miles with a smile frozen on my face.:D

Back