free website stats program diagonsitic code po562 for a softail deluxe what does it mean? | Harley Davidson Forums

diagonsitic code po562 for a softail deluxe what does it mean?

deluxe13 - I moved your post out of the Self Help Section and into a thread of its own to try to get you more responses.

Good luck with your problem and welcome to the forum!

code pn32919-05 what's it mean?

I have a 2005 softail deluxe and it starts good and rides good for 5 min and then it starts missing. I ran a speedometer diagnonis and it gave me a code pn32919-05 what could it be?

Re: code pn32919-05 what's it mean?

I have a 2005 softail deluxe and it starts good and rides good for 5 min and then it starts missing. I ran a speedometer diagnonis and it gave me a code pn32919-05 what could it be?

That is a part number checked in the diagnostics

When you run diagnostics, you should have a code that comes up before the part number, with a prefix letter B, P or U (at least that's what my code list says), you can then check this code and find out where the fault lies.

Harley Davidson Forums

This link (above) might help you. The 05 at the end indicates the model year.
I have found that a part number for my sporty was different on the diagnostic display than my local HD dealer had on their parts list, but once you know which area the problem lies, then give them a call and they will point you in the right direction.

code pn32919-05 what's it mean?

I did a speedometer diagnonis and it gave me pn32919-05 bike starts good and runs for 5 mins and then it starts missing. what could it be 2005 softail deluxe

Do you have any mods on the bike, Is this carb or EFI? The PN I believe is the speedo-tach unit, No other codes?

I have merged all the threads together under electrical so all the replies are in the one place although it may be a bit of a confusing thread it should all be in one place from now on

Brian

Back