free website stats program Devils ride?!?! | Harley Davidson Forums

Devils ride?!?!

MarkS

Ok so I personally like the show but my wife says it all fake and staged and I'm sure it is to an extent. Would like to hear what the rest of the folks on here think!! Lets have it.........

Do you think a legit MC would let a camera crew follow them around and get into their daily operation? Of course I could be wrong. This is 2013. I've seen things happen I thought I never would.

Do you think a legit MC would let a camera crew follow them around and get into their daily operation? Of course I could be wrong. This is 2013. I've seen things happen I thought I never would.

Very good point!! Could put you on "BLAST"!!

Too much Drama to be real, One percent clubs would not want that much attention IMO

I am watching my first segment now. Two clubs just met to fight over the wearing of a patch. A lot of pushing and shoving, no punches thrown. This is a comedy right? Looks like they are going to try to talk each other to death.

I am watching my first segment now. Two clubs just met to fight over the wearing of a patch. A lot of pushing and shoving, no punches thrown. This is a comedy right? Looks like they are going to try to talk each other to death.

back in high school I called that rooster fighting.

Maybe they need to change the name of the program. Something like "The Devils Debate Club".

Back