free website stats program Deutschland = Germany | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Deutschland = Germany

I lived in Holzminden in the Weserbergland before I came to England.Pommes schmeckt am besten rot/weiss.Ouzo geht,aber trink Ich am liebsten gute Deutches bier,zwar WERNESGRUENER.

IN laws and my Freuline are from Ulm and Munchen. We visit Deutchland about 4 times per year...

I am an american but currently live in Germany. I live near Trier. The past couple months I was a away on bussiness. Sorry for the way delayed post. Glad to hear from some one else in Germany.

Cool...you ride a Street Bob too! Any longer rides planned for this summer?

I lived in Holzminden in the Weserbergland before I came to England.Pommes schmeckt am besten rot/weiss.Ouzo geht,aber trink Ich am liebsten gute Deutches bier,zwar WERNESGRUENER.

Ja...Pommes rot/weiss sind lecker! lol Mein Lieblingsbier ist Veltins!

I couldn't agree more - I love German beer, had many enjoyable evenings in some lovely biergartens in the beautiful Swartzwald und Odenwald. Would've been better of course if I was travelling on my bike.:D

I am an american but currently live in Germany. I live near Trier. The past couple months I was a away on bussiness. Sorry for the way delayed post. Glad to hear from some one else in Germany.

rmerrill where near Trier are you? I spent several years at Buechel and go back at least once a year.

cromwell

Back