free website stats program Deutschland = Germany | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Deutschland = Germany

hi im scottish but my wife is german she is from sauerland
and every summer we make the trip on our bikes for shutzenfest

Brian

hi im scottish but my wife is german she is from sauerland
and every summer we make the trip on our bikes for shutzenfest

Brian

I bet you like it very much don't you? The Sauerland is just about 40 miles far away and we go there very often for day trips.

Have you ever been to the Möhnesee?

That's a nice hangout where you have a fantastic view on the lake....
Photoimpressionen im Geronimo

usually we go to the sorpesee as wife from balve its fairly close we only spend a few days there and then go to the Rhine and mosel valleys to visit friends then home through Holland friends in valkenberg
we see a lot of people and drink a lot of beer have already got my ferry booked for this year

Brian

usually we go to the sorpesee as wife from balve its fairly close we only spend a few days there and then go to the Rhine and mosel valleys to visit friends then home through Holland friends in valkenberg
we see a lot of people and drink a lot of beer have already got my ferry booked for this year

Brian

Cool... when will you go?

we are on the ferry from Scotland on the 14th July should be in balve from 15th to 20th then we are going to hutzenport on the mosel
i think
but the 20th is 25 years of marriage so dont know if she has something planned for that day

Brian

Thanks for the link but will be back in scotland by then can only get 2 weeks holiday in the summer

Brian

Back