free website stats program Deuce Tank | Harley Davidson Forums

Deuce Tank

Bucket

Does anyone know if the Deuce tank will fit all years ??
I have 2007 Deuce & I got another tank & fender from a 2002 deuce (the sticker under the tank said 2002) & I wanted to do a paint job on them, I was told by my local dealer here in the UK that a Deuce tank fits all years, but have been told my someone in the US that the 2006/7 Deuce tanks are different, does anyone know ?? and are the fenders the same ??

The Guy that said the 2002 tank won't fit and said there was a special bracket welded in the inside of the tank tunnel for a sender on the 06/07 deuce ??

I won't be able to get a 2006/2007 tank over here as they stopped importing the Deuce here at the end of 2004,

Thanks, Bucket.

all of the deuce tanks will fit...the only thing you will need to be carefull of is carb vs efi...there are 2 places to accept fuel connection on the bottom side of the tank near the back on the left side...one is for carb models and the other for efi models.

Thanks Red01deuce,
Thanks makes sense as there is 2 holes in the bottom and I did wonder what the other hole was for, I wonder what the other Guy I spoke to was talking about when he said the 06/07 Deuce had a bracket welded inside the tank tunnel for a sender ??
I don't know what the sender is he is talking about, maybe some one else knows,

Thanks, Bucket.

Back