free website stats program Detachable Fairing for Road King Classic?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Detachable Fairing for Road King Classic??

barttoday

Anybody had any experience with the vast array of detachable fairings that are available for the RK?? I know that I bought a RK for the looks, but in the colder months a radio and the extra wind protection would be nice..... or is it that I'm just getting older and the fairing is looking more attractive..???

nevermind..just found a lot of info...on this forum.......surprise surprise!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Barttoday...no problem...plenty of info here, windshields...? Baggers love 'em, but the wind in your face, minimalist crowd says why put on something that is none aerodynamic and takes away from the pure basic motorcycle...just "man-up" and wear leather...

Oh...and if the law requires, a DOT helmet, EPA approved mufflers, leaned out engine, drive 55...think we have enough laws to keep honest people honest...YEP, way to many in fact!

i look the fairing for install in my Rkc 06 and see others forums information and the elcetion for buy for quality and design the best for my is dragonflyconcepts, last hoppe industries, and finally dead center.

Check out The Kuryakyn Fairings great looking and well designed, can receive a gps system glove box mounting great radio Hogg tunes . check it out on the kuryakyn site Part # KY-1330

I had a Dead Center for 5 years and loved it. I only sold it because I bought an Ultra and no longer needed it. I used it almost constantly, never had a problem. If I were to buy another one, I would go back to Dead Center.

Back